EXECUTIVE SECRETARY TO VICE CHAIRMAN
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227573
Employer Ref. 147DB
Our client is one of the leaders in the wood-based panel manufacturing industry in Thailand. They now require a suitable candidate for the position of Executive Secretary to Vice Chairman.
Salary: 40,000 - 50,000 Baht/month
- Working closely and providing all administrative support to the Vice Chairman.
- Handling all general secretarial and administration tasks.
- Being responsible for schedules, appointments and VIP guest management.
- Answering phone calls, providing information and forwarding messages to the Vice Chairman.
- Writing, drafting or translating reports, documents and / or other written materials both in Thai and English.
- Greeting visitors, taking / relaying messages, and responding to requests for information.
- Preparing and arranging business trips such as booking flight tickets, hotel accommodation and managing expense claims.
- Being the representative of the Vice Chairman and handling any other tasks as assigned.
- Thai national.
- Female, aged 30 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- Experience as an Executive Secretary / Executive Assistant to top management levels.
- Well-organized, able to prioritize work and multi-task.
- Perfectionist who is service-oriented.
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, optimistic and trust-worthy.
- Good command of English (both writing and speaking skills).
- Good computer ability, especially Microsoft Office skills.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.