Executive Secretary – Retails Risk (6 mths Contract)
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212035
- Handling incoming/outgoing documents of Retails Risk Dept.
- Handling appointment schedule & in-coming calls and making the outside calls.
- Travel arrangement for both domestic and international trip such as air ticket booking, hotel reservation.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Good command of both spoken and written English is a must
- Detail oriented
- 3-5 years direct experience in Banking is preferable
For interested candidates, please kindly send profile via APPLY NOW
For more vacancies, pls visit www.standardchartered.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.