Executive Secretary / Personal Assistant
The Mall of Korea Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253041
Salary: 25,000 - 35,000 THB
- Perform general secretarial tasks and administrative support including organizing and scheduling of meetings, greeting visitors and answering telephone
- Take minutes of meeting and prepare summary report
- Coordinating with both internal departments and external parties
- Follow up and ensure execution of task and assignment given
- Ensure business confidentiality at all times
- Handle and support ad-hoc assignments
- Thai nationality, Female, age not over 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE in Executive Secretary or Personal Assistant to top management
- Strong communication skills, well-organized, proactive, good accountability with perform duties of a sensitive and confidential concerned
- Able to work under pressure and highly responsible
- Good attitude and good interpersonal skill
- Willing to work hard and flexibility in working hours
- Trustworthy in handling confidential information
- Service minded and ability to work well in a team environment to support the other team members
- Good command in English
- Computer literacy (MS office, Outlook, internet and Email)
Interested applicants could send their resume with recent photo, contact information, and salary expectation to:
The Mall of Korea Co.,Ltd.
99/6-9 Show DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex, Rim Klong Bangkapi Road, Bangkapi Sub-District, Huaykwang Distric, Bangkok 10310
Telephone: Khun Moo 061-087-3234
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Mall of Korea Co., Ltd.
About The Mall of Korea Co., Ltd.
The Mall of Korea (the “MOK”) is Korean content’s global provider, and it exports and/or operates Korean contents, such as retail brands, F&B, K-culture, with on/offline shopping mall partners from all over the world.
With the top Korean experts on various fields and close relationship with Korean entertainment network, it will provide Hallyu (K-Wave) and Korean brands to overseas continuously with a mixture of Korean entertainment elements.
Under the MOK, there are several sub-brands and subsidiaries for the business as in below;
- K. District: Korean walking street (Combination of Korean brands)
- Current Seoul: Fashion, Cosmetic, and Lifestyle products multi store
- MOK Hall: Convention hall
- Celeb F&B: Korean Celebrities’ F&B stores
- K-Super: Korean Supermarket
The MOK is a major partner of Show DC, and the operation area is around 18,000sqm. The business scope of the MOK are:
- Korean tenants In & Out / Operation / Management / Administration
- Financing & Support for Korean SME
- Direct operation of Korean Brands & Multi stores (e.g. Fashion / Cosmetic / Lifestyle Store, Convention Hall, GYM, Celeb related F&B, etc.)
The K. District and Current Seoul will officially open its doors in November 2016 to shoppers who fancy Korean brands and culture. The visitors from all over the world can enjoy exceptional Korean culture and the hottest Korean brands and products acclaimed by top Korean designers at one spot, which will represent Seoul streets like Myeongdong, Dongdaemun and Hongdae.
After launching the 1st Project in Bangkok with Show DC, the MOK will actively focus on SE Asia expansion. Chiang Mai & Kuala Lumpur shopping mall operation in 2017 is expected (over 17 shopping mall launching in SE Asia and few mores in each continent).
K-DISTRICT & CURRENT SEOUL
K-District is the biggest indoor Korean town outside Korea(Total space in SHOW DC is around 15,000sqm).As a Korean retail and entertainment mix platform, K-District recreates popular Seoul streets like Myeongdong, Dongdaemun and Hongdae in SHOW DC. A one of a kind experience like nowhere in Bangkok. Visitors will experience the excitement of the K-wave with authentic Korean style street food, fashion, beauty and lifestyle products.
Within K-District, you will finda K-Market that will carry the biggest range of fresh produce and packaged food imported from Korea.
Head to K-Promenade to feast on the tastes of Korea and enjoy unique menus created by celebrity cafes and restaurants.
Current Seoul, our core retail business platform, is Fashion, Cosmetic, and Lifestyle direct multi stores, located at Show DC 1F. It provides the popular and trendy Korean brands at a glance. Here are some brands in the Current Seoul.
For the 2nd step, we are planning to launch Kids related entertainment zone, GYM with Korean style therapeutic massage, Cosmetic surgery clinic, and etc.