Executive Secretary/Executive Secretary(Chinese Speaking)
Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215335
Employer Ref. new add
- Provide extensive secretarial/ administrative support to top managements i.e. scheduling, presentation preparation, filing, keeping correspondences and records, placing and maintaining appointment calendars and travel booking and expenses.
- Carry out confidential secretarial and administrative duties as well as assist in all tasks such as coordinating with other departments related to the tasks.
- Contact and coordinate both internally and cross functionally with Departments, Companies, and external parties.
- Handle miscellaneous as assigned to support team.
- Smiley, optimistic and understanding
- Thai Nationality Only
- Age over 28 years
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field
- At least 5 years’ experience in supporting management level for all administrative and secretarial functions
- Strong planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Service-minded, positive thinking, self-motivated and able to handle pressure and dynamic working environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – especially PowerPoint Presentation
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with TOEIC score 700+
- Chinese speaking (business level) for Executive Secretary (Chinese Speaking)
- Insurance both OPD and IPD
- Life insurance
- Vacation Leave
Working: Mon – Fri ( Time: 09:00 – 18:00)
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. Interested candidates please send your CV with current photo and expected salary via “APPLY NOW”
Human Resource Department
Jet Asia Airways Company Ltd.
The 9th Towers, Floor 36, Units TNA01-04 Tower A,
33/4 Rama 9 Road, Huai Khwang,Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: 02 119 3520 Fax : 02 046 1100
(Only English Resume Required!!!)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
About Jet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
Employer Ref.new add
JetAsia Airways was founded in December 2009 and obtained its Air Operator Certificate from the Department of Civil Aviation of Thailand in October 2010. With the increasing demand for quality service providers in the Asia Pacific region, JetAsia was founded on the principles of Safety, Reliability, and Customer Service. We specialize in Block Charter, Full Charter, Ad-Hoc and Wet Lease (ACMI) Operations. Our fleet of Boeing 767s enables JetAsia to provide versatile solutions for the medium and long haul market.
JetAsia offers career opportunities in the growing Asia Pacific aviation industry. Currently, we are seeking to recruit the most experienced and dedicated professionals who will effectively add and create value to the organization in the following position;