Thai Institute of Directors (IOD) is a leading organization dedicated to improve corporate governance in Thailand. We are a membership organization comprising of board directors and company Secretaries from companies ranging from large SET listed companies to small private firms. Thai IOD, founded in Asia Pacific since 1999, play a vital role in providing directors and company secretaries development and information, with support from the Securities and Exchange Commission, The Stock Exchange of Thailand, The Bank of Thailand, the Foundation for Capital Market Development, and the World Bank. Thai IOD is one among fifty institutes of director established around the world to date. For further details, please look into our website: www.thai-iod.com
Executive Secretary : 2 Positions
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220798
Responsible for supporting the CEO and management. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- Minimum of six year experience performing a variety of administrative support functions, including transcription and dictation of correspondence.
- Experience in supporting a Board of Directors including the preparation of Board packages, meeting agendas, and minutes; comprehensive ability to effectively utilize a personal computer, peripherals. Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to constructively deal with conflict and afford effective resolutions.
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet)
- Proactive, analytical, and good communication skill
All applications must be in full details of qualifications and experience, as well as current and expected remuneration, and recent photograph. Interested person please email or fax resume via click "Apply Now"
Thai Institute of Directors
3rd Floor, Capital Market Academy Building 2, 2/9 Moo 4 Northpark Project, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Thung SongHong, Laksi, Bangkok 10210
Tel: 02-955-1155 Ext 199 Fax: 02-955-1156-57