PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214926
Employer Ref. 127DB
Our client is a global manufacturing leader of medical products and safety equipment. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Executive Secretary.
Salary: 55,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager.
- Preparing reports and other documentation.
- Screening incoming correspondence and mail, handling some personal matters and forwarding appropriate materials to the General Manager.
- Arranging meetings, conferences, visa applications and travel itineraries.
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Maintaining the filing system and keeping it organized.
- Maintaining and organising diaries.
- Planning and scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Working closely with the management and coordinating with all departmental units and outside parties.
- Liaising with HODs to establish the plant newsletter by gathering information, preparing and editing articles, designing graphic presentations, producing and distributing.
- Female, aged over 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in providing secretarial support to the management level
- Experience with an international manufacturing company is preferred.
- Work experience in the FMCG industry will be an advantage.
- Being able to multi-task and pay attention to details.
- Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC score of over 700 or equivalent).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pleasant personality, energetic and service minded.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.