Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter(BTS Asoke/MRT Phraram9)
Global Talent Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249500
Position: Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter
Benefits: Attractive Salary and benefits/to be discussed
Based: Bangkok (BTS Asoke/MRT Phraram9)
Contact Consultant: 091 770 1858
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities
- Responsible for business development, maintain existing account and building up new clients on monthly basis
- Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy
- Research into clients company, competitors and market place
- Ensure to reach Quarterly and yearly target
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Thai Nationality Only
- Bachelor or higher Degree in any field
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment firm
- Good communication skills both Thai and English
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
If you believed you are the right one. Call now 091 770 1858 to become a part of our team!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Global Talent Co., Ltd.
About Global Talent Co., Ltd.
GTC Executive Search Limited.
Our Company, Global Talent Company specializes in global and regional senior and Management executive searches. Leveraging on the ability to align ourselves with the changing face of leadership, our deep network of experienced consultants extends our reach across specific industry sectors and disciplines. We operate on the premise that every leader we place has the ability to make a positive impact to the business they enter, the people they interact with and the community at large.
Our 10-years history gives us strong references within the communities we work in and our practices are designed with extensive research support to broaden our reach in identifying the top talent around the world. Our offices across Asia include Malaysia, India, Singapore, and Thailand.
More Jobs from this employer