Executive, Sales Freight – Bangkok / Laemchabang (Freight Forwarding)
Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257059
- To achieve the assigned turnover, GP and certain product volumes.
- Explore new business opportunities in the market in order to acquire new customers.
- Identify target customers, analyze their business needs and make appropriate proposal.
- Developing and maintaining business at his/her own sales territory through value added services.
- Prepare the monthly sales cycle planning based on the assigned individual targets.
- Completion of Twins and regular update (Preplan, Contact Report, Offer, Pipeline and Sales Lead)
- Maintain customer profile and re-new quotation if rates are expired.
- Achieve DSO according to company target.
- Generate own sales leads through customers referral.
- Other responsibilities as per Sales Manager assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any fields
- Age not over 35 years old
- 3-5 years’ experience of Sales in Freight Forwarding business
- Good command of English
- Strong selling skill and problem solving skill
- Have own car and driver license
Schenker offers a wide range of career opportunities within our organization, in Thailand or abroad. The salary and bonus programmes are attractive and all other benefits (medical insurance, provident fund etc) usually offered by international companies are available here too. All salaries are paid 13 times and a results related bonus of up to 2 months salary is paid in addition each year.
If you are interested in joining a successful and professional team please send your CV and photo to (in word format only) with a photo to the e-mail address below. Please enter as ‘subject’ the position you are applying for
3388/54-61, 66-67 Sirinrat Building 16 th- 19 thFloor, Rama IV Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
“APPLICATION” on the envelope
Website: www.schenker.co.th ; www.schenker.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
About Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
Schenker is one of the world’s largest freight forwarding and logistics companies with 66,000 employees in 2,000 offices throughout the world. Worldwide third party Sales are Euro 15.4 billion. Schenker belongs to the Deutshe Bahn Group with worldwide Sales of Euro 35 billion. Here in Thailand, there are 1,300 employees in 14 offices and 13 warehouses.