Executive Director - Financial Report
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252295
Employer Ref. JO-1611-360271
Financial Report - Executive Director
- Overseeing company accounting and finance
- Conducting financial analysis for the CEO, management and shareholders.
- Consolidating accounting of the company group.
- Handling P&L, cash flow, financial control and budgeting processes.
- Being responsible for financial planning and keeping records.
- Handling financial reporting for the executive management.
- Managing the financial risks of the business.
- Increasing the company's reputation among internal and external shareholders.
- Male or female, age 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of experience in an accounting and finance senior role in Payment or Financial Service Industry.
- Strong understanding of accounting standards, tax and consolidation.
- Team management and leadership skills.
- Excellent English skills.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to The Finacct Team3. Your application will be treated with strict confidence.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.