ABSOLUTE SANCTUARY , awarded “Best Value For Weight Loss” by Conde Nast Traveller in 2014 is Thailand’s Premier Detox & Yoga resort. A leading boutique wellness resort in Asia specialising in wellness holiday programs, our mission is to help our guests embark on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. The team at Absolute Sanctuary are a dynamic group of individuals well-versed in the needs of wellness holiday guests upholding high standards of service and efficiency in order to uphold our mission and vision.
Absolute Sanctuary is seeking well-qualified individuals from diverse backgrounds to join it's growing and vibrant team. The resortprovides opportunitiesto you whether you are an experienced worker or a pure beginner looking to step into a career in the wellness arena, an upcoming field in today's market.We provide training in the knowledge of the detox process, wellness therapies, healthy eating, yoga and pilates to ensure you are equipped to handle your job.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001196908
DEPARTMENT: Main Kitchen
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for the department administrative including kitchen/Staff Canteen
- Manage food and beverage in design, implement and drive effective cost control system
- To ensure quality & consistency of food & beverage standards are met
- Implement and develop training program for both service and kitchen operations
- Maintain food standard according to Absolute Concept including food presentation
- Prepare and submit monthly report that include operations issue, revenue & cost management and upcoming events/promotion to Resident Manager
- To ensure that all service & kitchen selection are well cover with sufficient staff
- Involve in recruitment and hiring of staff together with HR department
- Create, plan and design menus for all group
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure professional execution of commitments
- Ensure hygiene is meet according to hotel's policy
- Conduct food training for kitchen staff.
- To work on staff development, improve working conditions and setting goals
- To keep a strong eye on market trends with promotions and local costs within our area.
- College degree / or equivalent experience with proven management experience in the kitchen, food and beverage and hospitality industries
- Good communication with English.
- Wellness cuisine knowledge is advantage.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Salary (commensurate with experience and qualifications)
- Housing Allowance
- Service Charge Guaranteed@ 4,000THB
- Staff Meals
- Uniform /Laundry
- Social Welfare
- Group Life & Health Insurance
- Annual Medical Check up
- At least 6 days off per month
- 14 day National Public Holidays
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, current and expected salary and recent photo via Apply now button only.
88 Moo 5 Bophut Koh Samui, Suratthani, Thailand 84320.
Direct line: +66 77 601205 or +66 77 601190 Fax: +66 77 601209