Executive Assistant to The Consulate of Estonia
The Consulate-General of the Republic of Estonia in Bangkok , Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249153
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor in Administration, Office Management, General Management or any of the social sciences or its equivalence
- Full command of English, including strong writing skills.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- At least three years relevant work experience; experience in a diplomatic Mission and multicultural workplace will be an added advantage
- Substantial knowledge of IT systems and computer applications especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
Preferred Personal Attributes
- Strong organisational, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and a good team player; assertive approach and takes initiative
- Fast learner, attentive to details, high level of accuracy with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible, resilient under pressure and decisive with the ability to deliver results to a high standard within tight deadlines and with a minimum supervision
Please apply in writing with a covering letter and full CV with recent photo, how your experience matches the requirements of the vacancy and your expected salary.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Consulate-General of the Republic of Estonia in Bangkok , Thailand
About The Consulate-General of the Republic of Estonia in Bangkok , Thailand
The Regent's School provides a secure and nurturing co-educational day and boarding environment. Each student is challenged to develop the skills and values necessary to become responsible, positive contributors to society. The school is a member of Round Square, an organisation whose IDEALS underpin all aspects of school life. These are: Internationalism, Democracy, Environmental awareness, Adventure, Leadership and Service to others.
OUR PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES
1. TO ENCOURAGE ACADEMIC SUCCESS
To provide an excellent academic education enabling each student to achieve the highest level of which he or she is capable.
2. TO OFFER A BROAD CURRICULUM
To foster an atmosphere of active participation and excellence in artistic, dramatic, sporting and other challenges, understanding that participation and personal progress are as important as achievement.
3. TO EDUCATE WELL ROUNDED GLOBAL CITIZENS
To develop well rounded citizens, who have the social and personal values which lead to maturity, self-discipline and the acceptance of responsibility for themselves and others.
4. TO SUPPORT RISK TAKERS
To encourage learning at the edge of one's comfort zone, developing a willingness to take measured risks, use initiative, persevere and value an adventurous spirit.
5. TO CELEBRATE DIVERSITY
To celebrate the diversity of our community, respect for our host culture and have an appreciation of differences in culture, race, gender, language and religion.
6. TO BUILD PARTNERSHIPS
To build supportive relationships within school and our wider community. Through these partnerships to encourage learning through service to others, care of our environment and seeking to ‘make a difference'.
7. TO PROMOTE LEADERSHIP AND INTEGRITY
Leadership and Integrity: To develop the skills of leadership and an understanding of the value of integrity, teamwork and democracy.
8. TO CHALLENGE ACTIVE LEARNERS
To become creative and reflective learners, recognizing our own potential to challenge accepted wisdom and contribute to our own life-long learning. Preparation for an International Future: To be prepared to make a meaningful contribution to life beyond school, with the ability to progress to higher education or a career in any part of the world.