Executive Assistant to CEO
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211760
Challenge yourself and unleash your potential with us!
We believe in the human potential. Essentially our business is the business of people, with people, whether they are just entering the job market or an industry veteran.
We are always seeking for motivated, ambitious and diligent individuals to join our team of professionals. If you are looking for a challenging yet fulfilling career path, this could be the career opportunity for you. Come join us today!
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and record and prepare minutes of meeting.
- Responsible for written/ or live translation during meeting/ dicussion/ event/ for the as assigned
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and manage all outgoing or incoming correspondences (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities verbal and writting in both English and Thai
- Past experience in doing written and live translation will be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of insurance industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Matured, independent, pleasant personality with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Result oriented with high integrity and confidentiality
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
- Location Empire Tower Sathorn, Bangkok. Near Chong Nonsi BTS station
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited assumed its present name in September 2012. KSK Group Berhad’s foray into the Thai insurance market begun in August 2001 when it acquired Asia Dynamic Insurance Co. Ltd. via Kurnia Damai Sdn. Bhd. After the acquisition, Asia Dynamic Insurance Co. Ltd.’s name was changed to Kurnia Insurance (Thailand) Co. Ltd. and subsequently changed to its current name in line with the group wide rebranding exercise.
KSK Insurance (Thailand)’s headquarters is located at the bustling Bangkok Central Business District. To better serve the company’s customers and business partners, the company has established branches and service centers located across the country. At present, it has 19 Branches and Service Centers nationwide. Strategic partners include more than 1,000 agents and 400 panel garages. A competent workforce of over 200 employees is ready to provide excellent support and services to its valued customers and business partners. For more information, please visit our website at www.kskinsurance.co.th