General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214335
- The primary responsibility of this role will be to ensure the smooth and efficient administrative support to a GGO. Responsibilities will be broad and changeable in nature ranging from coordinating or leading special projects, arranging conferences through to preparing presentations.
- Support a GE Country President & CEO to manage administration of his office
- Liaising with senior GE Leaders and clients internationally
- Interaction with US/Europe based global colleagues
- Calendar and meeting / conference management
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Processing monthly corporate card and cash expenses
- Support with general office administration, working closely with other global Group Staff Sr.Administrators
- Support the key projects/initiatives roll outs within GE
- It is an exciting opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and comfortable using technology and operating at senior levels in an organization.
- Minimum of five years administrative experience working in a corporate environment at a senior level. Demonstrated ability to work independently and with self-initiative
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English due to the nature of the role
- Demonstrated complex project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals.
- Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations for leadership team); basic level of Excel application to create charts, diagrams and tables of data.
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Bachelor’s degree OR at least seven years experience in a corporate or professional business environment.
- Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, with ability and confidence to effectively interface with senior management and high profile clients.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of relational databases and knowledge of the GE Internet, Support Central and other relevant applications desirable.
- Extremely well organized, with attention to detail, yet able to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities with flexibility.
- Intellectually sharp, able to grasp concepts and think/learn quickly.
- Professional approach, good judgment, creative problem-solver, decisive. Possessing the personal drive and commitment to implement innovative solutions.
- Ability to accepting constructive criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances.
- A self-starter able to work on own initiative and well in a team environment.
Interested candidates please send your resume via click 'APPLY NOW'
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
About General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.