We are an Event Organizer located in Bangkok, Thailand and is seeking for an Events & Convention Manager / Assistant Events Manager and Events Executive.
Events Manager / Assistant Events Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257177
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or related fields.
- Male or Female (Age between 23 - 45 years old) Thai nationality.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Need to have the ability to multi-task, great skills in problem solving as well as superior skills in communication, good managers for events handle several situations.
- Able to travel abroad, 40% travel or more to manage event venues, tight deadline, flexible hour, independent and under pressure
- English skill both in written and spoken is preferable
- Computer applications proficiency (MS-Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
- Able to control all event equipments, proficient in LCD usage for presentation
- Good interpersonal skill, Diversity Relations , Customer Service Orientation and Decision Making
- Pro-active, Able to work independently, service-minded and also good team-player
- 1-3 years of working experience in Event related field (MICE business)
- Hotel or hospitality experience will be an advantage
- Flexible, ability to identify and resolve problems quickly, ability to learn from failure.
- Negotiating with suppliers and hotels in order to achieve the most competitive programs for our clients.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the email address below:
102 Sukhumvit Soi 101/2 (Udomsuk Soi 5), Bangna, Bangkok, 10260
Contact : Khun Sasithorn (Mobile : 081-811-5490)