Event Organizer (Agency)
ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256909
- Managing and Controlling event project from clients’ requirement
- Organizing marathon events, managing events and negotiating with concerned bodies
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships, work closely with clients and follow their guidance.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on the projects.
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing promotional campaigns, work very close with PR and Media to promote the events.
- Develop network with other marketing staff to propose the proposal of sponsorship.
- Thai native speaking
- Bachelor degree in marketing/ business administration or related field
- Must have working experience in event organizing
- Having working experience related event organizing or advertising agency is an advantage
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to go on overseas business trip
- Must have flexible personality and good communication skill (Before the events sometimes require flexible working time or working on holidays or going on overseas business trip)
- Interested in entertainment field will be advantage
Working Location: Asoke
For more information, please contact K. Varatha at: Tel: 02 7161818, Fax: 02 7161234
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
About ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.