ERP System Engineer / Programmer
Toyo Business Engineering (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001325384
- Discuss with customers in order to get requirement
- Program design, development and testing
Advantage of working here:
- Our application is famous for manufacturing system in Japan.
- You can have experience in manufacturing area, which is important in South East Asia business.
- Male / Female, Age between 22 - 30 years old
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineer or IT related field
- Able to use software development and programming experience in VB6,Java, SQL & Oracle is an advantage
- Able to operating system maintenance and customer support
- 2-3 years' experience in position is an advantage
- Proactive, self-motivated, logical thinking, fast learner,multi-tasking, accountable, discipline, and positive attitude in teamwork
- Knowledge of ERP, Industry is a plus
Work location: CTI Tower, Bangkok
Working hour: Monday - Friday (09.00 - 18.00)
11th Floor, CTI Tower, 191/85 Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toyo Business Engineering (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Toyo Business Engineering (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Toyo Business Engineering (Thailand) Co., Ltd (B-EN-G) was established in 2003. We are a leading provider of enterprise software solutions. Our solutions cover the widest range of business fields and our products meet the various needs of the manufacturing industry.
The Japanese-born B-EN-G is one of the pioneers of ERP/SCM field.
B-EN-G successfully implemented the first ERP solution in Japan in 1993. Since then, we have continually provided services and developed into one of the leading ERP/SCM solution provider in Japan. Our next goal is to ascend to the status of No.1 in ASIA. B-EN-G Thailand with an office in Bangkok which is the hub of Asian economy, has become an important base for the global strategy of B-EN-G group. We are looking for professionals, who can challenge together toward ASIA’s No.1 in ERP/SCM field.