ERP Consultant (Retail consultant)
APAR TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247267
- Understand business process and ERP system
- Implement ERP solution by liaising with users, gathering business requirements and analyzing gap of requirements and our ERP solution.
- Complete requirement, configuration and design if need for To-Be business process in our ERP solution
- Perform system test for configured and developed system.
- Prepare user manual and training materials as well as performing user training.
- Participation in support after go-live
- Experience in business process and system, ERP functional consultant role at least 3-5 years full implementation cycles.
- Good team work mindset and adaptive to fast paced Agile working process
- Self-learner and open up to learn new things with analytical skills and logical thinking
- Good reading and written skills in English
Location: Bangkok ,Rama4 road. (Near by BTS/MRT)
Apar Technologies (THAILAND) Ltd.
591 United Business Center II Building
Unit 2105-6 (B) 21st floor, Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Tan Nuea ,Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to APAR TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) LTD.
About APAR TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) LTD.
Apar Technologies is a professional IT services organization. Apar Technologies is a part of the US$ 800 Million Apar group. Based on our vast experience and deep understanding of the staffing needs of the Asean markets, we have a focused approach of serving our key partners & customers on Resourcing and Managed Contract Services.
Our core strength is in supporting our partners/clients in servicing their IT Professional services requirements by providing the right mix of good quality, cost effective staffing solutions for various technology projects.
Majority of our clients are in the banking and financial services industry. Some of our larger customers are DBS Bank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Temenos, Bank Thai, GE life, IBM, HP, and Oracle.Etc. Apar has a wide geographical reach with offices in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mumbai with plans to expand into Europe and the Americas.