ERP Administrator / Developer
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001292261
Design, develop, implement and maintain a highly scalable web-based cloud hosted open source ERP solution to support ZI-Tech Asia business requirements in various countries in south-east Asia. The job involves not only the technical side but also interacting with users, to ensure that requirements are understood, giving training, etc. Oversee day-to-day technical operations, maintenance and performance measurement of the ERP solution. Perform all aspects of technology management - e.g. work estimates, peer reviews and tracking, version control, continuous deployment, support and tuning etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge in Java, XML and relevant framework.
- Knowledge in System administration, preferably experience with Linux and Amazon AWS.
- Keen to learn about new technologies and new business areas.
- Ability to build bespoke and user-friendly interfaces with the latest software development and coding technologies.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Interested persons please send your application letter attached with full English resume indicating qualification and experience, current & expected salary and recent photo to:
11th Floor Ploenchit Center, 2 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: (662) 656 8710-54 ext. 4172
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ZUELLIG INDUSTRIAL
About ZUELLIG INDUSTRIAL
formerly F.E. Zuellig ( Bangkok ) Ltd., Industrial Division), focuses on providing world-class solutions to Thailand 's industry. We supply high-quality engineered products and specialty chemicals, supported by value-added services. As we are positioning ourselves for continued expansion, we are looking for high- calibre professionals to join our dynamic team in the following positions: