ER ASSISTANT MANAGER – CSR / THAI LABOUR LAWS & REGULATIONS / UNION / EMPLOYEE COMMITTEE / LIAISON
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253990
Employer Ref. ER1312211
Our client is a leading global manufacturer and exporter of automotive parts.
CHONBURI - AMATA NAKORN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
SALARY: B/55,000 – 65,000/MONTHLY
The ER Assistant Manager is responsible for controlling and monitoring all communications systems between the company and employees from an HR perspective, including managing employee relationships to achieve a better dynamic across the organisation.
- Designing and implementing a disciplined framework for the company. This will include company policy or regulations design and other employee related processes.
- Advising managers on disciplinary issues including misconduct, policy practice violations, corrective actions and terminations. Reviewing involuntary terminations and disciplinary decisions for fairness, consistency and potential legal liability.
- Analysing existing and planned corporate employee policies, practices and initiatives to assess effects on employees. Recommending policy and practice changes based on internal trends and competitive benchmarking.
- Creating employee relation strategy in order to improve relationships within the company.
- Designing and managing communication programmes to create a good understanding both inside and outside the company.
- Coordinating with the Labour Union and Employee Committee.
- Representing the employer in relation to negotiations and or labour disputes.
- Providing and arranging various company activities to support the relationship between the company and employees.
- Being responsible for labour dispute case management, analysis, tracking, documentation and trending, and, considering process improvements, interventions or remedial actions as a result.
- Ensuring consistency/compliance with Thai labour laws and regulations.
- Working with compliance departments regarding lawsuits, complaint resolutions, understanding applicable laws and potential liability.
- Monitoring employee turnover rates and creating retention plans.
- Designing and conducting employee satisfaction surveys.
- Building and maintaining relationships with local labour authorities.
- Providing coaching and assisting HR management with the development and execution of corrective actions and developmental action plans.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management / Public Administration / Personnel Administration / Business Administration / Law or a related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience from human resource functions and at least 3-5 years in an employee relations role preferably in an electronics factory environment. (practical experience in dealing with unions is highly desirable).
- Mature personality with analytical and problem solving skills, and good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of HR management best practices and labour law; strong influencing, change management, communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Systematic thinking, good problem solving skills, strong leadership and able to work within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and a flexible personality.
- Good command of English and computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Our client offers a benefits package including a position allowance, health insurance, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: ER1312211
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.ER Assistant Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.