Equity Investment Analyst
Aberdeen Asset Management
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277253
- Contribute to team investment process and contribute to team management of assets.
- Attend all regular team meetings to discuss and present investment ideas.
- Work closely with distribution team to win new mandates.
- Portfolio Administration to maintain model portfolios.
- Plan and execute trades and ensure all trades are in line with requirements of client mandates.
- Assist in monitoring portfolio/portfolio activities in the course of portfolio management work.
- Assist in portfolio construction eg planning and setting up trades.
- Undertake security and sector analysis and complete stock notes.
- Keep up-to-date on sector, country and market developments and trends.
- Company trips and produce investment trip reports.
- Perform analysis of company results and provide results commentaries of portfolio holdings.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of compliance and dealing procedures.
- Comply with all regulatory, legal, corporate and client mandates.
- Build and maintain knowledge of Aberdeen systems, including Charles River, Bloomberg and Lotus Notes databases
- Master degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in research, risk management or securities/credit analysis
- Holder of Fund Manager License is highly preferred
- CFA level 1 or higher is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English communication in all areas is a must
For you are interested, please kindly send your resume via APPLY NOW
Human Resources Manager:
Aberdeen Asset Management Company Limited
28th Floor Bangkok City Tower,179 South Sathorn Road,
Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aberdeen Asset Management
About Aberdeen Asset Management
ABERDEEN ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED is the wholly owned subsidiary of Aberdeen Asset Management Plc, an independent global asset management company listed on the London Stock Exchange, managing over US$ 420,884 million (as of March 2016) on behalf of governments, multinational corporations and the public. We are rapidly expanding our Thai business and are looking for high-calibre individual for the following position:
More Jobs from this employer