jobsDB ref: JTH300003001296426
Location: Sriracha Chonburi
1. To ensure timely advice and give the technical supports for operation staffs about efficiency and effective operating of the environmental impact such as the issues of the air pollution, wastewater pollution, industrial waste management system, etc. Including training, assessments, monitoring and recommend the good practices for continuous improvement.
2. To organize, audit, analyst, coordinate, improve and report environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies in order to comply with the environmental legislation and environmental sustainability development programs
3. Set up, develop, apply and implement environmental for sustainability management systems such as ISO14001, ISO26001, GRI, DJSI, CDM, CSR, etc., in order to follows TOP Group Sustainability Development Roadmap.
4. To promote and raising awareness, at all levels of an organisation, of the impact of emerging environmental issues, whether legislative or best practice
5. To participate and dealing with Oil&Gas companies, government officials, local authorities and the communities with all environmental matters concerning issues
6. To implement and coordinate action plans / mitigation / projects follow Environmental Master Plan for ensuring the environmental licient to operate and sustainability development
- Bachelor And Master in Environment Engineer or related field.
- 0-3 years experiences in related filed is an advantage
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Long Service Emblem
- Club & Activities
All Positions Required
- GPA 2.75 or higher
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- TOEIC score of 550 is required.
Interested candidates should submit the application with recent photo, resume, academic transcript, ID card, English proficiency test result (TOEIC) and any other supporting documents on www.thaioilgroup.com
Apply online : www.thaioilgroup.com
or click "Apply Now"
Thaioil Group Recruitment Team
163/19 Moo 7 Tung- Sukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038-359-040, 038-408500 Ext. 6272-8
Fax: 038-359-018 Ext. 6279
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thaioil Group
About Thaioil Group
Thaioil Group is Thailand’s largest petroleum and petrochemical refineries for more than 50 years. We are also engaged in paraxylene, base lubricants, electricity, alternative energy and transportation businesses. Due to business expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates in the following position;