BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254644
Employer Ref. update2016
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Work Location: Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok / BKK
Working Day: Monday - Friday
- Establish guidelines and principles for Environmental Management (Emissions, Noise, spillages/leakages, Chemicals, waste, disposals, etc…)
- Develop & Implement ISO 14000 Certification.
- Develop and Implement Waste Management Program
- Adhere to all BRF & Local regulatory audits
- Ensure the compliance with the environment standards (BRF guidelines and Thailand Environmental Legislation
- Support with technical knowledge the systems operation (WWTP, WTP, Waste Management, etc);
- Be updated of international environmental concepts, solutions and systems
- Have good relational skills to deal with the Local Regulatory Authorities for the compliance with the Standards;
- Manage all the Environmental KPIs and ensure the achievement of the targets;
- Comply with EHS standards and support on the HSE system implementation
- Implement Sustainability Projects
- Identify, Monitor & Analyze all KPIs related to all Environmental Impact.
- Responsible to lead and assist department audits and keep documents, procedures and all related actions ready for his/her respective area.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Environment or Chemical Engineering
- 5 years experience in related field from reputable Food industry, FMCG
- In depth knowledge of Developing & Implementing Environment Guidelines and Standards
- Knowledgeable in the Local and international Environmental regulations
- Hands on experience in Leading ISO 14000 Implementation
- Knowledge of WWTP and WTP Operations
- Knowledge of Waste Management in Food Industry.
- Proven Track record for implementation of Sustainability initiatives. .
- Knowledge and Familiar with Thailand Environmental standards, laws and regulations
- Knowledge in SAP and MS (Word/Excel).
- Knowledge in GMP, HACCP and other related food safety procedures
- Good communication of both spoken & written English
- Good coordination skill
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
42/6 Moo 4, Tambol Ongkarak, Amphur Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok 26120, Thailand
Office Tel. +66 3732 2645-52 ext. 142, 535
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
About BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
Golden Foods Siam was acquired by BRF in January, 2016 and is now BRF Thailand.
BRF is one of the world’s largest poultry producers and no. 1 exporter, with more than 80 years of history, more than 100 thousand employees, 48 plants around the world, 14 thousand contract farmers and a portfolio of 2,300 products from frozen and processed meat to ready-to-eat meals.
The Thailand operation was established in 1991 and is today, one of Thailand’s largest fully integrated chicken processors. We are a leader in the manufacture of “value added fully cooked chicken products” for the worldwide market.
In 2011, with the expansion of our business, we have added to our production capabilities by building a new further processing factory and are now able to manufacturing up to 4,000 metric tons of finished product for export per month.
In 2015, we constructed our own state-of-the art feedmill in the province of Lopburi, to become an ever strong integration and self- sufficiency of our company.
All machinery in the four production lines of GFS Feedmill is controlled by the latest computer technology. In addition, our dedicated Quality Control Team ensure all raw materials and finished feeds meet the required high standards for our chickens.
We supply many world class restaurant chains, supermarkets and food service providers in both retail and industrial bulk packaging. Our experienced and specific market orientated R&D team will help you in your new product development. We value our relationship with each of our customers and work in partnership with them through commercial teams based in the United Kingdom, Holland and Thailand.
Learn more about our company at www.brf-global.com