Meyer Industries Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202309
- Prepare and follow up environmental management program.
- Analyze environmental impact from production process.
- Prepare and revise work instruction and procedure.
- Prepare and review safety data sheet.
- Control hazardous material storage.
- Supervise OHSAS and Safety audit.
- Prepare QIP with each section.
Energy Management System
- Propose about energy improvement.
- Energy Management internal audit.
- Bachelor or Master in Environmental Engineering or related fields.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, 9001, 14064 and OHSAS 18001.
- Knowledge of pollution controller.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Meyer Industries Limited
About Meyer Industries Limited
Meyer is a world leader in the cookware industry, founded in 1951 with affiliates throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. Laem Chabang (Thailand) is home to our largest manufacturing facility, with 5 factories on one campus that employ over 4,000 people and produce up to 150,000 products a day. We offer consumers a stable of widely recognized international cookware brands including Circulon, Anolon, Farberware, KitchenAid, Rachael Ray and Prestige.