ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY AND HEALTH OFFICER (ESH) – MANUFACTURING OF BATTERY SEPARATORS
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213697
Employer Ref. 323DB
Our client is the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of battery separators for automotive, industrial and specialty applications. The company services the global battery manufacturing industry through marketing and sales offices in North and South America, Europe, Australia, South East Asia and China, supported by ten strategically located manufacturing facilities and three Technical Centers.
Prachinburi – 304 Industrial Park
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000 Baht/month
- Prepare annual ESH plan & process and report in accordance with the company’s policies, such as report of ESH, report of hazardous chemicals, report of fire-drill and result, etc.
- Conduct accident investigations and suggest preventative solutions.
- Examine potential unsafe working conditions.
- Examine in areas of pest control, establish relevant rules and regulations, and lead practice.
- Perform safety inspection and prepare reports: Internal report, external auditor report and regulatory report.
- Coordinate between departments to perform ESH.
- Advise management on causes of accidents and preventative actions.
- Foresee incidents and provide advice.
- Provide safety training on site.
- Monitor guard and security within plant parameter.
- Manage waste-elimination / selling.
- Thai nationality, male only, aged 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field.
- Have experience as a pass threat level professional staff at least 2 years.
- Working experience of QMS for ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS-18001.
- Strong in rules & regulations of environmental management system with good understanding of ISO14001 and also strong in rules & regulations of occupational health and safety management system with understanding of OHSAS 18001.
- Good business English communication (speaking, writing and listening)
- Computer skills (Power Point, Excel, etc...)
- Polyester, plastic, paper, power plant and chemical process knowledge is a positive.
Our client offers a benefits package including; variable annual bonus, group insurance (OPD, IPD and Dental), vacation (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.