NS BlueScope (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277950
Employer Ref. NS BlueScope 2015*
Business: NS BlueScope (Thailand) Limited
Reports to: VP HSE Thailand
Location: Mapthaphut Factory - Rayong
- Manage Environment activities to ensure compliance with external HSE regulations, standards, internal environmental policies and management systems.
- Manage EIA requirement comply to standard and new expansion or changes project under Thai regulation
- Maintain ISO 1400 certification act as internal leader from system
- Provide guidance and lead Green business Project
- Support Corporate Social Responsivity (CSR) activities
- Liaise with relevant government authorities regarding HSE as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Environment Engineering or Science from accredited university.
- 5 -7 years of experiences in HSE Management, EIA and Green Industry.
- Experience with Manufacturing will be advantage
- Proficient in computer skills
- Strong leadership on driving project analytical, communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of English both in written and spoken
Note: “Women are encouraged to apply for this vacancy”
Eastern Industrial Estate – Hemmaraj Estate
No. 2 Soi G9 Pakornsongkrohrad Road,
T.Maptaphut, A.Muang Rayong 21150
Tel: (038) 918 300 Fax: (038) 918 301
Website : www.bluescopesteel.com
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send email by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NS BlueScope (Thailand) Limited
About NS BlueScope (Thailand) Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!