Enterprise Architect (6 months contract)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257513
Employer Ref. update
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support system.
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise longterm strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies
- Participates in the design and implementation of IT service management standards, tools and methodologies
**All positions require candidates with fluent command of listen, spoken, and written English.**
“THAI candidates ONLY”
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonuses, provident fund, group insurances (health, accident and life), good training support etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and expected salary to the following address:
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Exchange Tower, 22th-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road,
Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 0-2302-1500 # 1683, 1691
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
About Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. is one of the firms under the network of Fujitsu Limited which has been recognized as a leading computer company in the world. The company principal activities are distribution, sales and support of full range of FUJITSU computers. Also, we offer the range of computer services, hardware maintenance, software development, training/education, network design, system integration services and consultation, etc. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for many experienced, competent, and highly motivated personnel to assume the following positions: