Stamford International University
Enrollment Counselor / Educational Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001212130
- Provide new potential students with the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure the highest quality of student experience so that the prospective student is comfortable and feels well informed as to the admissions process.
- Advice and help potential new students qualify for University admissions and prepare them for any potential entrance exams, interview process and exam dates.
- Assist in enrolling students into the most appropriate program that matches their academic and professional objectives and completing all of the entry records.
- Provide information regarding admissions requirements and program benefits to prospective students and parents via phone, mail and personal visits; diligent follow up with mail or phone call, as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Help admissions team achieve team goals and objectives.
- Ensure high-level of data integrity into the customer management relationship software (CRM).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business administration, marketing or other related field.
- Direct consultative marketing and/or sales experience
- Knowledge of curriculum program offerings at the university and admissions requirements is an advantage
- Knowledge of human relations and personnel practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and CRM database management
- Good command of English and Thai communication