Engineering Manager - Utility
BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254628
Employer Ref. update2016
Reporting to: Executive Engineering Manager
Work Location: Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok / BKK
Working Day: Monday - Friday
- Management of Utilities areas (Refrigeration, Boiler, WWTP and WTP) operation, ensuring the proper machine operation standards, set-points and efficiency
- Manage the Financial, consumption and efficiency of the natural resources (Energy, Water, Steam, fuels, etc…);
- Attracting, developing and retaining talents in the areas of Utilities;
- Devote particular attention to asset integrity and reliable maintenance, preserving its original design conditions in both performance and safety;
- Control the tools, equipment, instruments and devices for utilities;
- Training all the team on BRF’s Guidelines (Energies efficiency and maintenance);
- Ensure application of appropriate risk control measures
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience in in related field (Refrigeration, Boiler, WWTP, WTP and Environmental
- Experience of Leading and Working in Multifunctional, Multicultural Team
- Experience in utilities systems Heating Ventilating air-conditioning (HVAC)
- Knowledge of HSE
- Knowledge of SAP in PM module is a must.
- Knowledge on food technology & food safety
- Good communication of both spoken & written English
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
42/6 Moo 4, Tambol Ongkarak, Amphur Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok 26120, Thailand
Office Tel. +66 3732 2645-52 ext. 142, 535
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
About BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
Golden Foods Siam was acquired by BRF in January, 2016 and is now BRF Thailand.
BRF is one of the world’s largest poultry producers and no. 1 exporter, with more than 80 years of history, more than 100 thousand employees, 48 plants around the world, 14 thousand contract farmers and a portfolio of 2,300 products from frozen and processed meat to ready-to-eat meals.
The Thailand operation was established in 1991 and is today, one of Thailand’s largest fully integrated chicken processors. We are a leader in the manufacture of “value added fully cooked chicken products” for the worldwide market.
In 2011, with the expansion of our business, we have added to our production capabilities by building a new further processing factory and are now able to manufacturing up to 4,000 metric tons of finished product for export per month.
In 2015, we constructed our own state-of-the art feedmill in the province of Lopburi, to become an ever strong integration and self- sufficiency of our company.
All machinery in the four production lines of GFS Feedmill is controlled by the latest computer technology. In addition, our dedicated Quality Control Team ensure all raw materials and finished feeds meet the required high standards for our chickens.
We supply many world class restaurant chains, supermarkets and food service providers in both retail and industrial bulk packaging. Our experienced and specific market orientated R&D team will help you in your new product development. We value our relationship with each of our customers and work in partnership with them through commercial teams based in the United Kingdom, Holland and Thailand.
Learn more about our company at www.brf-global.com