CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242905
- To head a technical service team and work with the Building Manager to provide high-quality technical support to the property to which is assigned in respect to the following:
- engineering works
- mechanical and electrical facilities
- building systems
- maintenance equipment
- building materials and building structure repair and maintenance
- Assist in the setting up of preventative maintenance programs and ensure that such programs are carried out on a timely and efficient basis.
- Train and supervise the on-site technical team in the repair, replacement and maintenance of the properties to which you are assigned.
- Oversee and takes responsibility for the quality of technical work executed by the on-site technical team.
- Oversee and supervises contractors working on renovation projects for which the Company has been appointed.
- Ensure that repair, maintenance and renovation works comply with local building codes and government regulations that control the management of buildings.
- Deal with complaints from owners, occupiers and clients with respect to technical matters.
- Male, Thai age 35-45 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Mechatronics or related field.
- At least 8 years in Engineering with 3-4 years direct experience, provided technical support for property industry.
- Good general knowledge and hands-on experience in technical matters, together with the ability to read and interpret blueprints and manufacturers' maintenance manuals.
- Good English communication skills.
- Sound technical expertise with hands-on ability in plumbing, carpentry, electrical works and painting gained through previous practical experience and attendance at a technical college or university.
- Good knowledge of laws that govern building management and maintenance, including familiarity with the legislation that have an impact on building safety, emergency evacuation and environmental protection.
- Substantial hands-on experience in building management procedures and supervision of contractors.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first international real estate consultant firm to be established in Bangkok. Since opening in June 1988, the Company have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand. With our continued expansion, CBRE opened a Phuket office in 2004. The Company now have approximately 1,000 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2010 – 2016) and “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 6 consecutive years (2011 - 2016).
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.cbre.co.th/
Lines of Business
Leveraging our optimal balance of local market expertise and global reach, CBRE provides on a countrywide basis from our Bangkok and Phuket offices, a consistent and client-focused service. We offer a most comprehensive portfolio of services, including:
- Asset Services
- CBRE Consulting
- CBRE Research
- Development Consultancy Services
- Global Workplace Solutions
- CBRE Hotels
- Industrial & Logistics Services
- Investment & Land Services
- Japan Desk
- Office Services
- Residential Leasing Services
- Residential Sales Services
- Retail Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services