Engineering Internship 2017
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243171
- 3rd year of a Mechanical engineering/Electrical in Engineering
- Strong interest to grow career in manufacturing / supply chain operations environment and able to work under pressure and business dynamic
- Excellent command of business English & Thai – speaking, reading and writing
- Strong leadership experience and potential; for example, had held key leadership roles in extracurricular activities, voluntary work or other significant undertakings
- Self-starter, fast learner and has a bias for actions and results
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving abilities
HOW TO APPLY
If you possess what we are looking for, please logon to our careers website: www.careers.jnj.com. All applications must come through the portal (JJ Career website).
106 Moo 4 Latkrabang Industrial Estate,
Chalongkrung Road, Lamplatew,
Latkrabang, Bangkok 10520
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
About Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. Our Family of Companies in Thailand is organized into several business segments comprising of Consumer, Vision Care, Medical Devices & Diagnostics, and Pharmaceuticals. We have more than 1,000 employees. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance.
You’ll thrive in our exciting and dynamic corporate culture, constantly seeking new challenges, making your own independent contributions to the company’s success. In the cooperative and open climate that prevails at Johnson & Johnson, you have the best chance for an attractive and long-term professional future.