Engineering Graduate Program - Trainee (243836)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254393
What are my responsibilities?
The Engineering Graduate Program (EGP) is an 18-month program designed for prospective engineers who desire to develop their career with Siemens. The EGP program will commence on 20 March 2017.
- Three rotations of 6 months each, the Engineering Graduate Program will provide you opportunities that take you beyond engineering.
- Take on business and engineering challenges, project assignments and an assignment abroad in one of our ASEAN countries.
- On the job training
- Off the job training
- Learn under the guidance of a personal mentor
- Take on one assignment abroad
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, at least an Upper Second Class Honors Division or equivalent.
- Independent, resourceful, and able to work with stakeholders from a diverse culture and background.
- An excellent communicator who is able to articulate ideas and resolve engineering issues.
- Fluent in English Language and one other ASEAN-Pacific languages to communicate with our ASEAN Pacific counterparts is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- No prior experience is required for this opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Limited
About Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.