Engineering Development Manager
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247410
Innovation project execution
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment etc.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P&I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- Build up TU factories database to support Process and Engineering design for future TU Innovation projects.
- Discover new processing technology which can improve TU product and efficiency, not only thermal process but cover all other processing technology
- Support in processing technology for new category which TU may invest in the future, i.e. co-product development
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculation
Innovation and research capabilities
- Building Engineering capabilities to support technology & Development team including people and facility
- To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
- Perform other assignments as requested by company senior management, board of director and etc.
- PhD or Master's degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English
- At least 15 years relevant experience in food industrial
- Previous background in applying innovation projects and portfolio management system, metrics and process
- Previous experience in working within multi-functional team
- Successful track record in engineering work for commercializing innovation with strong background in packaging ,process and product innovation
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.