Engineering and Maintenance Manager Job (Manufacturing), Laem Chabang, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225689
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a qualified electrical or mechanical engineer with at least 10 years’ experience in engineering, maintenance and facility (manufacturing plant) management for the job Engineering and Maintenance Manager. The job is based in Laem Chabang, Thailand.
The Engineering and Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the management of maintenance of all engineering areas, including grounds, facilities, machinery and wastewater.
- Daily and long-term maintenance, upkeep, layout planning, and improvement/recommendations for all structure, machinery, infrastructure, utilities and other supporting services
- The direct supervision and involvement, and through project engineers, reporting supervisors, technicians, mechanics, contractors, and others.
- Continuously improve and expand KPI and 5S in the Engineering and Maintenance area
- Provide development, implementation, and guidance of preventive, predictive, training, safety, other programs, and technical introduction, to grow improvements of plant, facility and maintenance conditions
- Provide continued availability of major utilities, via recommendations, contracts, negotiations, physical upkeep as necessary of these systems, not limited to but inclusive of steam, natural gas, fresh water, power, compressed air, fire protection, and waste water treatment discharge
- Annual budget preparation and suggested capital expenditure/installation
- Contribute to maintaining a culture committed to the safety of its employees
- Other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by Plant Manager
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or related
- 10 years’ experience in engineering, maintenance and facility management in the manufacturing industry
- 5 years’ management and leadership experience
- Ability to influence others and work within cross-functional teams to make responsible decisions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with exceptional attention to details
- Ability to develop and utilize models and simulation
- Familiarity with computer techniques, data collection methods, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of local codes/guidelines
- Very good English communications skills
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.