Engineer Technical Consultant
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246651
Employer Ref. Sunatda2016
- Provide technical assistants in presale phases (e.g. present solutions, demo, gather requirements, design solutions) to corporate sale teams and customers to achieve solution targets.
- Optimize project investment cost for competitive offering
- Prepare needed information for relevant teams to implement designed services for corporate customers.
- Coordinate with teams to have new prototype services, including trial, UAT, approval of solutions
(e.g. Voice, VAS, GPRS)
- Provide solution knowledge sharing for corporate customers and internal parties.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer, IT, Telecommunication) / Computer Science
- Experience 4 years of IT / Telecom / Data Communication
- Presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Strong analytic skills, Good inter-personal and communication skills, Influent in English is preferable
- Knowledge of IOT & M2M is preferable
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
About Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
Advanced Info Services Plc. (AIS) is the leading mobile operator in Thailand. Our core businesses include domestic mobile services, international direct dialing (IDD) services, and international roaming services. In 2013, we registered more than 41 million subscribers and generated 52% of market share by revenue.
AIS currently operate mobile service on both 2G and 3G technologies. The 2G service is operated on both the 900MHz and 1800MHz frequency under the Built-Transfer-Operate contracts with TOT and CAT, expiring in 2015 and 2013*. The commercial launch of 3G services on the 2.1GHz spectrum started in May 2013 under a 15-year license issued by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC). Today the 3G service is available in all 77 provinces, covering 80% of population, and expected to replicate the 2G network coverage of 95% within 2014.
Our business strategy focuses on delivering quality in all dimension including device, network, applications and services. At AIS we believe in building and developing the ecosystem of the Thai telecommunication space. With our core strength in network quality, we aim to enhance sustainable growth through quality services delivered by our key business partners. For example, instead of creating our own branded mobile devices, we collaborate with the leading manufacturers to locally market variety of proper mobile devices. Similarly on digital content and applications, a growing group of local content/applications developers join our AIS theStartUp, and together we increase variety of digital consumption. In delivering quality services, we work alongside with our business alliances and solutions partners to differentiate our services with segmented privileges, discounts program, and new lifestyle services.