SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. With expansion of our business, we are looking for the following position.
Engineer Support Crane & Booster Compressor
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001253490
Work Location : Bangkok
Job Purpose :
To support crane and booster compressor maintenance activities and provide equipment’s reliability analysis to all related parties.
- Support offshore & onshore maintenance teams in mechanical matters as requested by supervisor
- Establish/update O&M manual, MDR
- Establish/update e-library
- Provide maintenance report, including SAP input
- Conduct/Coordinate planning and scheduling for preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and corrective maintenance
- Update maintenance database
- Collect, monitor report on all maintenance costs and budgetary matters
- Collect, monitor report on failure analysis, failure mode, MTBFs
- Follow and encourage strict adherence to the SSHE policy and regulations in all work under the responsibility and directly report to Onshore Coordinator.
Job End Result:
- Ensure maximum efficiency of technical solution provided to maintenance team
- Ensure that all maintenance reports are precisely provided in timely manner
- Ensure all update O&M manual, MDR, e-library, maintenance database
- Ensure the accuracy of all related maintenance information e.g. maintenance costs, man power, etc. input to
- SAP system, all budgetary report, failure analysis , failure mode, MTBFs
- Ensure that all PM, PdM and CM are well planned and scheduled as per requirements.
- Own knowledge of booster compressor and crane spare parts for well-known manufacturer
- Good working of maintenance in E&P business,
- Fully familiar with present CMMS standard/system,
- Basic knowledge of QA/QC Standards,
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai,
- Ability to operate PC and be literate with MS Office applications.
- Good knowledge/experience of SSHE requirements in a working environment
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in maintenance services for Oil & Gas or similar Industry.
- Good Experience in crane and booster compressor inspection is preferred
- Good communication skills.
Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, certificates and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Wordvia