Engineer/ Sr. Engineer (Korat Plant)
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215188
Many positions are now available !!
1) Process Engineer - Performs technical support activities related to manufacturing.
2) Test Engineer - Script programming experience
3) Equipment Development Engineer - CAD/FEA/GD&T skills & experience
4) Automation Software Engineer - Design and development machine from manual to fully automation
5) R&D Engineer - Research and develop ESD reduction and prevention for assembly process, carrier, handling and tooling
6) Quality Engineer - Responsible for out-going product Quality.
7) Failure Analysis Engineer - Evaluates, from a reliability standpoint, the materials, properties and techniques used in production
8) Customer Support Engineer - Takes care our customer and support the customers requirement.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial, Control, Computer Engineering and Computer Science.
• 0 - 7 years experience in electronics manufacturing, preferably in Disc Drive industry.
• Good command of English and computer literacy.
Fresh Graduated students (Bechelor's, Master' & PhD.) are welcomed
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package which includes a guaranteed bonus, a performance related bonus, profit sharing, medical insurance, accidental & life insurance, scholarship, provident fund, employee stock purchase plan, 5 day-working,14 day-annual leave and many more.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
About Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile and Consumer Electronics applications. The company is committed to delivering award-winning products, customer support and reliability, to meet the world's growing demand for information storage.
Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com To support the scope expansion of Thai team, we invite the applications from both newly graduated and experienced professionals. Several new positions are required to be filled with highly motivated professionals. The career opportunities are opened at our factory in Korat and Teparuk.