SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. With expansion of our business, we are looking for the following position.
Engineer Spare Parts Sourcing (Crane & Booster Compressor)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001253519
Work Location : Petroleum Support & Logistics Base (PSB) Workshop, Songkhla
Job Purpose :
To implement crane and booster compressor spare part management system to minimize cost and logistic time accompanied by preparing to support smooth operation of crane and booster compressor PM and CM as per maintenance plan.
- Review/Update International standard and Local law & Regulation,
- Establish/update spare parts database as per specific crane model & booster compressor
- Develop /review spare parts for all Pedestal Crane & Booster Compressor.
- Develop /Implement PM Master and Job Task cards for new Pedestal crane & booster compressor
- Annual reviews/develop of PM Master and Job Cards by using failure analysis
- Develop/Implement Parts Life Management in 4YPM and 8YPM
- OEM, Manufacturer, and Vendor spare part sourcing
- E-ICUF review/update/create new spare parts
- Assist service team in determining parts & accessories requirements for individual jobs.
- Recommend related Parts and Accessories, which may be required for a job.
- Supply cost of parts information on repair orders.
- Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
- Follow and encourage strict adherence to the SSHE policy and regulations in all work under the responsibility and directly report to Onshore Coordinator.
Job End Result:
- Ensure that required spare parts for booster compressor and crane are well managed in compliance with maintenance activities with minimum cost.
- Ensure accuracy of information for all spare parts in stock system
- Ensure part receiving process (correct parts, good quality and correct quantity, etc.)
- Ensure spare part stock is well managed.
- Ensure that all up to date information are feedback to relevant persons,
- Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with Company SSHE operating procedures.
- Own knowledge of booster compressor and crane spare parts for well-known manufacturer
- Good working of maintenance in E&P business,
- Fully familiar with present CMMS standard/system,
- Basic knowledge of QA/QC Standards,
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai,
- Ability to operate PC and be literate with MS Office applications.
- Good knowledge/experience of SSHE requirements in a working environment
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Good working experience in machinery spare parts management system
- Good Experience in booster compressor and crane maintenance is preferred
Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, certificates and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Wordvia