Engineer/Senior Engineer - Teparuk Plant (Fresh Graduations are welcome)
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238320
Employer Ref. (Teparuk Plant)
Fresh Grads - Engineer/Sr. Engineer at Teparuk Plant, Samutprakan
Many positions are now available !!
- Process Engineer- Performs technical support activities related to manufacturing.
- Process Development Engineer- Develop HGA process to meet new product design requirement and build up intensive knowledge of the process.
- Test Engineering- Script programming experience.
- Test Development Engineering- In-depth understanding on new coming technology and new tests (HAMR, Slider DET/CoMET, Drive base test and etc.)
- Equipment Development Engineering- Develop measurement tool/machine.
- Automation Software Engineer- Design and development machine from manual to fully automation.
- Cleaning R&D Engineer- Research and develop ESD reduction and prevention for assembly process, carrier, handling and tooling.
- Quality Engineer- responsible for out-going product Quality.
- Failure Analysis Engineer- Evaluates, from a reliability standpoint, the materials, properties and techniques used in production.
- Industrial Engineer - Responsible for support manufacturing operation including time/motion study, production line layout, standard hours, standard usage, Tools/equipment planning, assembly line balancing and machine utilization.
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Static and/or dynamic design and analysis of mechanical systems, equipment and packages
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial and Computer Engineering
- 0 – 7 years experience in electronics manufacturing, preferably in Disc Drive industry
- Good command of English and computer literacy
Seagate Benefits: Seagate is committed to providing rewarding opportunities for the enrichment, advancement and security of employees and their families. It is this commitment that molds the company’s comprehensive benefits program. Regular full-time Seagate employees are eligible for all the benefit plans. Some of the benefits include
- Health insurance
- Life and accidental group insurance
- 5 Day - Working
- 14 Day - Customary Holidays
- 14 Day - Annual Leave
- Leave benefits
- Guaranteed bonus
- Performance related bonus
- Variable Pay
- Provident fund
Find out why Seagate was named the Forbes “Company of the Year” for 2006 and what it means to you. Seagate is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and believes diversity in our workforce provides a competitive advantage. We are committed to providing an environment where all individuals are treated equitably and where people feel their talents and potential are recognized. Don’t hesitate. Apply now!
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
1627 Moo 7, Teparuk Rd, Tambol Teparuk, Amphur Muang, Samutprakarn 10270
For more vacancies, please visit the link below www.seagate.com/jobs
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
About Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile and Consumer Electronics applications. The company is committed to delivering award-winning products, customer support and reliability, to meet the world's growing demand for information storage. Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com To support the scope expansion of Thai team, we invite the applications from both newly graduated and experienced professionals. Several new positions are required to be filled with highly motivated professionals. The career opportunities are opened at our factory in Korat and Teparuk.