Engineer - Retail Business Performance
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256466
Employer Ref. K.phadungpol
Determine the most effective ways to increase productivity through the management of people , methods of business process and methodology - Lead and manage the continuous improvement in productivity in the customer service area
- Initiate the innovative idea to increase operational efficiency and productivity that enhance our customer experience and create value
- Analyze and identify opportunities to reduce variation, improve capabilities and optimize performance
- Recommend/Develop and implement action plans to reduce waste time , reduce lead time ,improve quality and reduce cost associated with operation
- Coach and consult related parties in the implementation of improvement methodologies
- Identify , understand and explain the impact of new or changes to existing processes on service quality and customer satisfaction
- Project based assignments and responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Good English Language skill
Interested persons should apply in person with a resume, transcript and a recent photo to the Human Resources at True Tower, Monday to Friday, between 9.00 am 4.00 pm; or apply via APPLY NOW:
TRUE Corporation Public Company Limited
18 True Tower, Ratchadapisek Rd., Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true