Engineer – Plant Automation
Mead Johnson Nutrition (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248089
- Create machinery documentation for production and reliability maintenance as a part of the design process.
- Translate internal customer needs into working solutions.
- Understand the needs of our process experts and design systems to support those needs.
- Communicate technical details to production personnel with regard to machinery automation.
- Research and recommend process automation and equipment improvements.
- Design electrical wiring schematics for machine control panels.
- Develop, write, and debug programmable logic control code to meet the needs of production and maintenance personnel.
- BA/BS degree in engineering or related discipline (BSEE degree preferred)
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a general knowledge of power plant operations and equipment.
- Proficient in Design/Drafting Tools AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Programming Logic Controllers (PLC) (e.g. Allen-Bradley, Siemens)
- Configuring and designing HMI/SCADA systems (e.g. Allen Bradley, Wonderware Systems)
- Familiar with Industry Standards UL, CE, EIT, GMP/HACCP
- Familiar with Vision Systems (e.g. Cognex, Keyence)
- Familiar with various industrial instrumentations
- Project management knowledge
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mead Johnson Nutrition (Thailand) Ltd.
About Mead Johnson Nutrition (Thailand) Ltd.