Engineer, AP - Supplier Techenical Assistant (STA)
Ford Motor Company (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257118
Job ID : 26219BR
Location : Bangkok
Skill Team: Marketing, Sales & Services
No. of vacancy: 1
Responsible for development and assessment of APA service supplier, SFQ (Sourcing for Quality) and implementation for launching flawlessly. Manage specifically assigned, multiple supplier sites both service unique and common production to ensure quality standards are being met strictly.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of Position:
- PPAP: Review & Approval of quality systems, processes, manufacturing & assembly set ups and pre- production sample parts which are all required for continuous production of the part. Assign PPAP levels and support PPAP completion for new Job#1 parts and re-sourcing, relocation and engineering change requests.
- Q1/MSA (Manufacturing Site Assessment): Conduct supplier quality status audits in order to review / document the quality capabilities of a supplier which will influence the sourcing decision of the buyer. Lead Q1 process for assigned service unique suppliers & support production sites.
- QOS (Quality Operating System): Review the sites’ quality system (TS16949, Q1)
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning): Evaluation of the APQP-project management of the supplier when planning new or re-designed products or processes with the aim to ensure time and cost efficient high quality processes. Usage of FMEA and Control Plans and communicate with all project team leaders.
- LRR (Launch Readiness Review): Review of the project status of new products and processes in order to detect and eliminate production process weaknesses and risks. Lead supplier to resolve OPD if it is quality issue.
- Problem Solutions (Concern Resolution, 3D / 8D, 6 Sigma, Capacity verification): Support problem solution process at the supplier for capacity-, quality- and warranty-problems. On White & Red Alerts or Recall Actions communicate closely with PD, Supplier, Supply Chain and Purchasing and co-ordinate and communicate actions to be taken.
Cost Reductions Opportunities: Provide assistance to Service Purchasing, Engineering Packaging and Supply Chain on cost reduction opportunities.
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or above
• 5-7 years work experience, preferred in the automotive industry
• Manufacturing, Quality or prior STA/SQE background
• Strong analytical skill set in plant manufacturing QOS, quality tools & 8D, problem solving method. Launch program & APQP knowledge is a plus.
• skill of TS16949 Assessor / Auditor certification is a plus.
• Good English oral and written skills.
• Good communication skill with capability to work independently
• Any Others Flexible and willing to travel frequently
Interested applicant s please submits an application form through online application system at http://www.ford.co.th/about/career/about-ford
Ford Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Human Resource Department
98 Sathorn Square Office, Tower 11th-12th and 14th unit -1410-12
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ford Motor Company (Thailand) Limited
About Ford Motor Company (Thailand) Limited
Ford Motor Company is a global leader in automotive products and services, ranked as one of the world's largest producers of trucks and cars. We create great products as well as provide great career advancement and development opportunities for our employees. Join us and you'll soon be interacting with our great team here inThailand and quite likely within the Asia Pacific region and across the globe.
More Jobs from this employer