Energy Management & Analysis Manager
Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001302128
Job Summary & Purpose:
To be responsible for analyzing, advising & improving the energy consumption for all stores. In order to carry out the mentioned function effectively, the ideal candidate definitely needs to possess the analytical skill and ability to summarize all factors into a reasonable conclusion.
- To assist management level (GM and VP-Store Format) to monitor & analyze the energy consumption of systems such as refrigeration, air conditioning system and lighting in the stores and provide the summary report of energy consumption based on the mentioned systems.
- To initiate and define strategic direction and solutions of the energy management for the company in order to improve energy consumption performance, increase store benefits, reduce utility costs, and provide feedback for the relevant parties to ensure successful implementation.
- To be in good contact or relationship with the government agencies which relating to energy consumption management and with technology vendors who initiate or invent any energy-saving instrument or equipment.
- To organize, control and provide feedbacks associated to minimize expenses of utilities by implementing energy-saving technology or process.
- To coordinate and share the information with the project team in order to understand and work toward the same direction in energy-saving trend.
- To be able to lead and convince the management with relevant and reliable information for decision-making of investment relating to energy-saving in order to reduce the utilities costs in the long term.
- To work closely with the stakeholders such as Operations to ensure that the implementation of any energy-saving process or technology to be effectively followed in order to obtain the expected results.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably in Electrical or Mechanical major
- At least 5-7 years experience in engineering design, data analysis or the related functions, preferably in retail business or commercial building management
- Knowledge in retail business is preferable
- Analytical skill
- Strategic thinking skill
- Problem solving skill
- Continuous improvement skill
- Communication skill (both writing and speaking)
- Presentation skill
- Good command in Microsoft Office especially Excel, Powerpoint,
- Good command in English
- Good human relationship skill
Human Resources Department
Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.
Central Plaza Chaengwattana Office Tower Building,
99/9 Moo 2, Chaengwattana Rd.,
Bangtalad, Pak Kret, Nonthaburi 11120
Tel.02-831-7300 ext. 7630
(We preferred English Resume attached in MS Word Format only). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted please send resume with expect salary-
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
About Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
Tops is a one-stop-shop supermarket carrying a wide range of fresh vegetables and fruits, meat, fish, seafood, groceries, dairy and bakery products. The stores also carry a great range of international food items and a line of Tops-branded products.
In addition to providing one-stop shopping and quality fresh products, Tops is the home of Supercheap pricing with Everyday low prices on 7,000 key items.
Most of the Tops supermarkets are located in the Central and Robinson department stores. The stores range in size from 1,500 to 5,000 square meters in floor area. There are als o free- standing supermarkets that range from 800 to 4,000 square meters in floor area.
Mission Our mission is to be the supermarket innovator in Thailand . Tops was the first supermarket to enter into centralised distribution for dry grocery products and the first supermarket to centralise quality checking, processing and distribution of fresh food. It was also the first supermarket with a website.
Tops was the first supermarket to announce that retail prices as cheap as the supercentre operators with the introduction of the "Supercheap" pricing program with everyday low prices on 7,000 items that our consumers use everyday. It was the first supermarket to offer a "Scan Right Guarantee" , which guarantees that the prices marked in the store are correct in the cash registers.