Employee Relation Manager
Celestica (Thailand) Ltd., Laem Chabang, Chonburi
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238564
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are now seeking for high caliber candidates for the position of Employee Relation Manager to drive our continued success in our global market. If you are looking for the employer with culture of Teamwork, Trust & Commitment, Creativity, and Courage where your career is continuously developed and rewarded, please join us as detailed below:
- Responsible for employee relations sections/overall works of the sites to ensure the sites as well as its workforces are healthy.
- Develops, update, and monitor all company policies, rules and regulations, announcements, to comply with local labor law and other applicable laws, corporate policies, international manufacturing practices and ensures that these had been clearly communicated and understood.
- Ensures employee relations and related general affairs are well maintained and executed in the right directions.
- Represents the company whenever dealing with outer parties especially the Government Officers, Industrial Park Authority, and others parties as required. To represent the sites in charge of violating regulations or law if there are.
- Provides counseling to leadership team to ensure the employee interaction is right managed. Partners with senior management/leadership team to work with employee committee and / or welfare committee both in routine communication and in an occasional negotiation.
- Works in close coordination with line managers to resolve and to prevent people management challenges/issues, and to ensure full compliance on company policies as well as rules & regulations. Conducts internal investigations on employee misconducts including interviewing, gathering evidence, consulting legal advisor, making recommendations, and documenting the findings.
- Initiates trainings, workshops, and being a trainer, as needed to line managers to ensure employment relations subjects, company policies, rules & regulations, and others as related are well communicated and understood.
- Responsible for all related human resources audits of the site; internal audits, customer audits, external audits, to ensure that the sites are in full compliance with all of its requirements.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the manager and/or authorized person.
Minimum Qualification Required:
- Bachelor degree in Law, Employment Relations, or other related disciplines. Master degree will be definitely advantage.
- At least 10 years working experience in the same or similar role and in large manufacturing working environment, in electronic industries will be definitely advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills,
- High responsibility, Reliable, and Accountable,
- Excellent teams players, Positive-thinking, and Can-do Attitude,
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office,
- Good command of written and spoken English.
The company offers very attractive and competitive remuneration package. Please apply in-person, or send your application, with your personal documents at the address below, or send/email your resume and recent photo via "Apply Now".
Khun Narand Tantiwuth
Human Resources Department
CELESTICA (THAILAND) LIMITED
49/18 Laem Chabang Industrial Estate, Moo 5, Tungsukhla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230 Thailand
Telephone: 038 493 561 to 80 Extension no. 6838, 6722
We thank you for your interest in our JOB & COMPANY. We are looking forward to working with YOU.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Celestica (Thailand) Ltd., Laem Chabang, Chonburi
About Celestica (Thailand) Ltd., Laem Chabang, Chonburi
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Celestica has a proud 21-year history of technology leadership and an exciting future ahead! We have over 27,000 employees across 30 locations in 14 countries throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. We partner with customers across diverse and exciting markets including recognized brands in the communications, enterprise computing, healthcare, aerospace and defense, semiconductor, capital equipment, industrial, green energy and consumer space.
We, Celestica, are dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions to drive our customers’ success. Through our simplified global operations network and information technology platform, we are solid partners who deliver informed, flexible solutions that enable our customers to succeed in the market they serve.
For more information, please visit our website at www.celestica.com