Employee Relation (Junior / Senior)
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228985
- Establishes and maintains good relationships between employers and employees;
- Manages employee relations programs to ensure compliance with policies and practices.
- Assists in the resolution of specific disciplinary or grievance cases, including acting as an arbiter between the employee and line manager.
- Counsels employees in work related problems
- Carries out formal consultation procedures on a variety of issues as required by law.
- Prepares staff handbooks to ensure that the workforce is aware of company policies;
- Ensures that grievance handling and disciplinary proceedings are carried out in line with company policy and national legislation.
- Manages Fabrinet Committees to be Happy Workplace Organization.
- Documents and administers all employee services programs for instance bus services.
- Performs related work as required.
- Know your customer's expectations and drive section to meet them.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Human Resources, Business, or related fields
- Maturity and ability to work in high-pressure and fast moving circumstances
- Good analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English communication
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Global Optical Manufacturing Service Provider
Fabrinet, one of the best employers in Thailand 2003, is an Optical Manufacturing Service Provider. Our vision is to be the best in class manufacturing service provider of Precision Optical and Electro-Mechanical Assemblies. We provide world-class reliability and quality to meet our customer’s exacting standards for the manufacture of optical devices, and our employees world class opportunities.
In line with the company’s aggressive expansion plans in Fiber Optic components and Modules for the Telecommunications and Data Communications Industries, we are seeking for highly capable, motivated and experienced professionals to take on the following key positions.