ThaiGerTec is a Thai-German company with offices in Bangkok, Thailand and Munich, Germany. We are R&D engineering company with inspiring and encouraging atmosphere engaged in microelectronics technologies, mainly in embedded systems for automotive industry. Our customers are many well-known international car manufacturers and their suppliers. We work our strength range from transmission/motor control units, high-tech data loggers, functions, specifications, prototype to hardware & software development, testing and consulting services. These services have been offered to local industry as well as to Asian and European markets.
If you are looking for a challenging career opportunity, ThaiGerTec could be the right place for you to move your career forward.
Take your chance to develop tomorrow’s technology - today.
We offer outstanding working conditions and competitive package for full-time employee as follows:
- Flexible working time (Monday – Friday)
- Annual leave 10-15 days
- Competitive salary
- Social Security
- Provident fund
- AIA Group Insurance: Life, Accident and Medical
- Annual medical check-up
- Company New Year party, outing trip, and annual merit
- Songkran incentive
- Grant-in-aid: wedding, ordination and funeral
- Bonus (Project - based)
Embedded System Engineer (Thai - German Speaking)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001223940
We are seeking for the Embedded System Engineer who can work in both or either functions as follows.
- Model-based development supporting powertrain modules, vehicle system for simulation, vehicle test system automation in automotive market.
- Development of functions, monitoring strategies, and diagnostics required to support e-Drive / on-board battery charger and other customer requested braking functions.
- Responsibilities include performing customer requirement analysis, function specification development, software design, system level and software level test case development, system and software component testing.
- Responsible for conducting software design reviews, implementation reviews and test result analysis for compliance to requirements.
- Interfacing with associates in Germany is required.
- Modeling, Validation and Testing of functions is required.
- Design digital logic circuit and system for automotive electronic products, such as ECU and HIL.
- Design and implement programmable devices (FPGAs and CPLDs)
- Code MCU device driver per design, Application.
- Develop device driver, application.
- Test Code of device driver, application
- Participate in all phases of FPGA development including synthesis, verification, simulation and debugging
- Develop custom peripheral device interfaces
- Develop test environments and perform formal verification testing
- Interface with hardware/software design engineers to design, test and verify electrical interfaces and hardware/software protocols between the FPGA, embedded devices and host processors
- Support for hardware/software lab integration and testing
- Write design and interface documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree of Higher in Science/Engineering majoring in Electronics, Computer, Software, Mechatronics, Applied Science or equivalent field.
- Knowledge of C programming
- Ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment where initiative is a must.
- Must possess good communication in both Thai and German languages
- Good communication in English
- Analytical skill, and be creative and cautious
- Knowledge and experience in automotive embedded control system integration/development.
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics, automotive electronics, automotive communication buses and protocols (CAN, Flexray, XCP, Ethernet).
- Knowledge of Requirements Engineering, Algorithm, ASCET-SD embedded systems (Advanced Simulation and Control Engineering Tool).
- Expert level C/C++ and other programming experience, strong coding skills with emphasis on well-structured coding and test in Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink and auto-code generation.
- In-the-loop experience (MIL, SIL, PIL, HIL).
- Familiarity with automotive standards such as communication, diagnostics, safety.
- Knowledge of SW development quality / release processes for any one of automotive mass production (CMMi, FMEA, IS026262, ASPICE).
- Basic Knowledge of MCU
- FPGA design experience using VHDL (Verilog experience will be specially considered.)
- Experience with Xilinx FPGA devices (Spartan6/Vertex)
- Experience with Xilinx ISE
- Experience and/or knowledge related to embedded system development including hardware design, firmware development and debugging
- Desire to learn and push the development envelope, and have willingness to take on strong challenges
- Knowledge of embedded control & communication interfaces:
- Serial interfaces, such as I2C, SPI, UART , Ethernet and USB
- Knowledge of Automotive communication, such as CAN, is preferable.
- Knowledge of design verification and stress testing
*** New graduates and Expats are also welcome. ***
ThaiGerTec Co., Ltd.
259/1-2 Soi Sukhumvit 22, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 0-2663-6096-8 Fax: 0-2663-6099