ThaiGerTec is a Thai-German company with offices in Bangkok, Thailand and Munich, Germany. We are R&D engineering company with inspiring and encouraging atmosphere engaged in microelectronics technologies, mainly in embedded systems for automotive industry. Our customers are many well-known international car manufacturers and their suppliers. We work our strength range from transmission/motor control units, high-tech data loggers, functions, specifications, prototype to hardware & software development, testing and consulting services. These services have been offered to local industry as well as to Asian and European markets.
If you are looking for a challenging career opportunity, ThaiGerTec could be the right place for you to move your career forward.
Take your chance to develop tomorrow’s technology - today.
We offer outstanding working conditions and competitive package for full-time employee as follows:
- Flexible working time (Monday – Friday)
- Annual leave 10-15 days
- Competitive salary
- Social Security
- Provident fund
- AIA Group Insurance: Life, Accident and Medical
- Annual medical check-up
- Company New Year party, outing trip, and annual merit
- Songkran incentive
- Grant-in-aid: wedding, ordination and funeral
Embedded Software Engineer (LINUX)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001258132
We are seeking for the Embedded Software Engineer who works in a model-based development supporting powertrain modules, vehicle system for simulation, vehicle test system automation in automotive market.
- Development of functions, monitoring strategies, and diagnostics required to support e-Drive / on-board battery charger and other customer requested braking functions.
- Responsibilities include performing customer requirement analysis, function specification development, software design, system level and software level test case development, system and software component testing.
- Responsible for conducting software design reviews, implementation reviews and test result analysis for compliance to requirements.
- Interfacing with associates in Germany is required.
- Modeling, Validation and Testing of functions is required.
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering majoring in BSEE, BSCE, Software Engineering, Applied Science, Mechatronics or equivalent degree.
- 3 - 10 years experience in automotive embedded control system integration/development.
- Ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment where initiative is a must.
- Thai nationality.
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics, automotive electronics, automotive communication buses and protocols (CAN, Flexray, XCP, Ethernet).
- Knowledge of Requirements Engineering, Algorithm, ASCET-SD embedded systems (Advanced Simulation and Control Engineering Tool).
- Expert level C/C++ and other programming experience, strong coding skills with emphasis on well-structured coding and test in Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink and auto-code generation.
- In-the-loop experience (MIL, SIL, PIL, HIL).
- Familiarity with automotive standards such as communication, diagnostics, safety.
- Knowledge of SW development quality / release processes for any one of automotive mass production (CMMi, FMEA, IS026262, ASPICE).
Ideal candidate shall be action-oriented, team-oriented and innovative, and have positive professional attitude. This person should also have attention to detail, analytical skill, information handling skill and problem solving skill, and possess excellent software skills, strong sense of Software Development Process activities, project leadership and character.