CNH Industrial, a new Group created from the merger of Fiat Industrial and CNH Global, is a solid, major industrial enterprise; a global leader in capital goods, uniting CNH’s agricultural and construction equipment operations with Iveco trucks, commercial and specialty vehicles and FPT Industrial’s broad portfolio of powertrain applications.
From tractors and combines, excavators, wheel loaders, trucks, buses, firefighting and civil protection vehicles to powertrain solutions for on and off road and marine, the Group designs, produces and sells ‘machines for work’. Across its 11 brands, 64 manufacturing plants, 49 research and development centers, a workforce of more than 68,000 people and some 6,000 dealers, CNH Industrial is present in 190 countries giving it a unique competitive position.
The Group has the flexibility to pursue the most advantageous strategic options and capitalize on opportunities for growth and consolidation consistent with our ambitions for it to become a leader in the sector.
Joining CNH Industrial means working in a dynamic and multicultural environment, and in a lean and flexible organization that is open to new opportunities in emerging markets, with a strong focus on research and innovation aimed at achieving excellence at all levels.
Our global geographical distribution and variety of businesses and functions represent an interesting opportunity for those who wish to establish and develop a rewarding professional career.
Electronic Technical Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256874
- Day to day contact to IVECO “Centro Esparto”
- Day to day support for the dealers and local P.T.S. on Electronic problems and solution to be applied
- Received request from dealer or local P.T.S. on teleservice and diagnostic
- Able to perform Remote diagnostic and repair
- Able to perform EASY control with Team Viewer
- Validate the EASY and Teleservice request for subscription from Dealer, according to policy
- Verify the invoicing process for TLS and Subscription
- Validate the IWD subscription for market and dealer
- Verify the availability of necessary software
- Validate the Service information about Electronic issue by Iveco central Quality with P.T.S.
- Electronic Product management into CMS/ASIST
- Daily control and follow up of request for electrical issue escalation with CMS/ASIST
- Provide training for P.T.S. or Dealer Specialist
- Present the electrical and diagnostic problems and solution to the DEEC
- Be prepared to travel anywhere within the APAC Region
- Be self-motivated and capable of co-ordinating own personal agenda, including travel planning and booking, within the activity.
- Good Language skills - English essential.
- High level of autonomy
- Good customer service skills (customer relation management)
- Team player and problem solver
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronic
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a related activity
- In-depth knowledge of EASY and Teleservice
- ICT skills: familiar with Microsoft and specific company applications
Please contact :
Human Resource Department
CNH Industrial Services (Thailand) Limited
23rd Floor Asia Center Tower 173 South Sathorn Road,
Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel : 662 645-8141