CRYSTAL LIFE CO., LTD.
Electrical Maintenenance Manager (P05) Ladkrabang and Pathumthani
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242828
The Engineering and Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the management of maintenance of all engineering areas.
- Daily and long-term maintenance, upkeep, layout planning, and improvement/recommendations for all structure, machinery, infrastructure, utilities and other supporting services
- The direct supervision and involvement, and through project engineers, reporting supervisors, technicians, mechanics, contractors, and others.
- Continuously improve and expand KPI and 5S in the Engineering and Maintenance area
- Provide development, implementation, and guidance of preventive, predictive, training, safety, other programs, and technical introduction, to grow improvements of plant, facility and maintenance conditions
- Provide continued availability of major utilities, via recommendations, contracts, negotiations, physical upkeep as necessary of these systems, not limited to but inclusive of steam, natural gas, fresh water, power, compressed air, fire protection, and waste water treatment discharge
- Annual budget preparation and suggested capital expenditure/installation
- Contribute to maintaining a culture committed to the safety of its employees
- Other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by Plant Manager
- Thai National, Male aged not over 40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or related
- 10 years’ experience in engineering, maintenance and facility management in the manufacturing industry
- 5 years’ management and leadership experience
- Ability to influence others and work within cross-functional teams to make responsible decisions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with exceptional attention to details
- Ability to develop and utilize models and simulation
- Familiarity with computer techniques, data collection methods, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of local codes/guidelines
- Very good English communications skills