Electrical Maintenance Manager
Ansell (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240853
Job Summary :-
The Electrical Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the Management of Maintenance of all Engineering areas, including PLC Automation, Preventive Maintenance and Electrical Utilities required, energy conservative to support the operations.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Daily and long-term Maintenance, upkeep, layout planning, and improvement/recommendations for all structure, machinery, utilities and other supporting services.
- The direct supervision and involvement, and through project engineers, reporting supervisors, technicians, mechanics, contractors, and others.
- Continuously improve and expand KPI and 5S in the Maintenance area.
- Provide development, implementation, and guidance of preventive, predictive, training, safety, other programs, and technical introduction, to grow improvements of plant, facility and maintenance conditions.
- Provide continued availability of major Preventive Maintenance and Electrical Utilities, via recommendations, contracts, negotiations, physical upkeep as necessary of these systems, not limited to but inclusive of steam, natural gas, fresh water, power, compressed air, fire protection, and waste water treatment discharge.
- Annual budget preparation and suggested capital expenditure/installation.
- Contribute to maintaining a culture committed to the safety of its employees.
- Other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by Engineering Manager.
- Thai National.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related.
- 10 years’ experience in engineering, maintenance and facility management in the manufacturing industry.
- 5 years’ management and leadership experience.
- Ability to influence others and work within cross-functional teams to make responsible decisions.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to develop and utilize models and simulation.
- Familiarity with computer techniques, data collection methods, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of local codes/guidelines.
- Very good English communications skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ansell (Thailand) Ltd.
About Ansell (Thailand) Ltd.
Ansell (Thailand) Ltd.
Ansell Limited is a global leader in protection solutions, with operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Ansell holds its operational headquarters in Iselin, NJ, USA and its registered office in Melbourne, Australia.
Ansell designs, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of surgical, examination, industrial and household gloves, protective clothing and condoms. People in over 100 countries around the world put their trust in Ansell’s innovative, high-quality solutions to offer superior protection, combined with high levels of comfort and performance.
Ansell Thailand Established Company registration in 1982, in 1985 building a new factory in Lat Krabang Industrial Estate, Bangkok, Thailand
Currently, we are searching for high caliber talents to enhance our team's strength in Thailand’s operation for the following position: