ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238538
Employer Ref. 127DB
Our client is global leader in barrier protective products and safety equipment. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Electrical Maintenance Manager.
Salary: 70,000 – 90,000 Baht/month
- Ensuring that effective preventative maintenance plans and strategies are implemented to improve the reliability of the plant operations.
- Conducting and coordinating basic operations activities that drive staff utilization, plant reliability and continuous improvement.
- Coordinating with the Maintenance Engineering Manager in order to manage maintenance systems, maintenance breakdowns and preventative maintenance execution.
- Implementing and developing Lean Manufacturing tools and providing related training to all maintenance technicians and contractors.
- Leading and directing supervisor and technician in order to manage preventative maintenance plan and strategies.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations within the plant at all times.
- Making strategic decisions; take into consideration long-term implications, benefits, costs and associated risks.
- Being responsible for the successful completion of engineering projects within the budget limits and time lines with expected quality.
- Working closely with Engineering Stores and the Purchasing Department to place the orders for necessary engineering parts for projects.
- Liaising with outside contractors and other parties when necessary in project works
- Developing best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Bachelor’s or higher in an Electrical Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in engineering management functions with a minimum of 3 years at the managerial level.
- Good knowledge of utility plant equipment, GMP, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Very good understanding of preventative maintenance
- Experience in energy conservation & management, air pollution control & waste water treatment management, industrial waste management and environmental management.
- Good command of English and be computer proficient.
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good service mind and have a sense of urgency.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.